Ford is celebrating 75 years of its popular F-Series trucks by introducing the modern yet timeless 2023 F-150 Heritage Edition. This aesthetic package will be available on the XLT series F-150 trucks, with production starting soon.
The appealing special edition of the Ford F-150 comes in one of five two-tone, A-B-A paint combinations that create something of a colour stripe across the body:
- Area 51 (gray-blue) body with upper/lower in Agate Black
- Atlas Blue body with upper/lower in Agate Black
- Avalanche (light, frosty blue) body with an upper/lower in Agate Black
- Race Red body with an upper/lower in Carbonize Gray
- Antimatter Blue body with an upper/lower in Carbonized Gray
In addition to the attractive exterior colour options, the interior of the Ford F-150 Heritage Edition is outfitted with slate gray and black seats and accents. The seats also come with covers that have unique inserts while the centre console features special embossing.
An exclusive “75 Years” logo adorns the upper center windshield and shows up on the touch-screen display upon start-up of the vehicle.
If you want to know more about the 2023 Ford F-150 Heritage Edition or any of the F-Series trucks in the Ford lineup, feel free to contact our team or visit us at Downtown Ford in Toronto, Ontario.