Many new Fords available at Downtown Ford come with support for FordPass™. To use any FordPass™ features, just download the FordPass™ app to your smart device via the App Store or Google Play. Once you have it downloaded to your phone, you will be able to stay connected to your Ford even from far away.
So what does FordPass™ let you do?
- On chilly or hot days, you can remote-start your car to warm it up or cool it down. You can even schedule remote starts if you know what time you’ll be leaving.
- You can also remote lock or unlock your car, perhaps from inside the grocery store before you head out with an armful of bags.
- You can check fuel and fluid levels without starting the car or popping the hood and plan ahead for fuel station stops.
- You can track tire pressure, especially important during the colder months.
- You can receive Vehicle Health Alerts and, if necessary, use the app to contact Downtown Ford to schedule a maintenance visit.
- You can use the app to find fuel stations on the way to your destination and find parking before you even arrive.
- You can connect 10 devices to the Wi-Fi hotspot at a time — and use the app to track data usage each month.
Learn more about these FordPass™ features here.